Hear CDAudio on debianPPC

Hi All,

why I cannot hear on my iMac with Debian?

the player work, but the mixer cannot control the volume of cdaudio.
Xmms work fine (the integrated volume control don't work, so I need to
change it from Mixer.)
Another related problem is that no audio signal out from the speakers.

I suspect that the unit cdrom use the digital output.

There is a way to hear cdrom and control all sound section of my iMac?

Best regards
MaX

--
    Biffi Massimo  icq : 100756110 mail: maxlinux@intelap.com.ar
    LocTeam - Barcellona -  Sezione Ingegneria di Localizzazione