Re: evolution etc...

Michel Dänzer wrote:

> Speaking of menus, I've also had a problem with the GNOME menus for some time.
> The main menu (foot on panel) doesn't contain the Debian part, and it doesn't
> follow changes in the Control Center.

Sorry, I don't use sawfish, but on this second one, I've noticed the Debian
submenu disappearing and reappearing through the 1.2 series.  It seems to
disappear with a major upstream change, and reappear shortly thereafter.  Now
that I have an i386 box running unstable, I can assure you it's not an
architecture thing.

I don't know for sure, but the changelog might help...

Zeen,

-Adam P.