Re: evolution etc...

On Mon, 26 Feb 2001, Adam C Powell IV wrote:

> There are new versions of everything now, but the holdup is
> guile-core, which doesn't build on PPC right now.  See bug #86669.
>
> As soon as that's resolved, I'll upload a bunch of new packages
> (unless the autobuilders beat me to it :-).

Speaking of new packages, I recently built sawfish and rep-gtk from the
source packages in unstable. Both compiled without problems. Is there any
reason the autobuilders haven't been compiling these for the past several
months?

I'm not a Debian developer so I can't upload to Debian, but I can make
these packages available if anyone wants them.