Re: mozilla 0.8 from penguinppc and PSM

On Thu, Feb 22, 2001 at 09:10:10AM -0800, thus said Wilhelm *Rafial* Fitzpatrick:
> >Umm, it works pretty ok for me. It is stable too I think, I dont really
> >see much crashes. I just took the build from mozilla.org that includes
> >PSM and dumped into my homedir and ran it from there.

> stable (no worse than Netscape 4.7 ;)
>
> But I have been unable to get PSM to work...  What version of Debian are
> you running?

Umm, hmm. This is a testing of unstable+testing at the moment, probably more
like unstable, as I was running unstable before the new
stable/testing/unstable category thing came.

Tuomas

--

.--->  tigert@ximian.com        .    |\,/|          tigert@gimp.org  <-----.
+---->  www.ximian.com         -  ()-@@  ,           tigert.gimp.org  <----+