Re: mozilla 0.8 from penguinppc and PSM

Okay, I now I'm thinking that mozilla 0.8 w/PSM might just not work on
Debian.  I removed the rpm versions of moz 0.8, replaced them with the
tar.gz build off mozilla.org (which includes PSM), installed in my home
directory so mozilla can scribble wherever it wants, and I get all the
same errors.  mozilla won't load https URLs and freezes when I hit stop,
and trying to use the java plugin prevents mozilla from
launching.  Interestingly, that attempt left a plugin130_01.trace file in
my home directory, which has the JDK dump VM info menu:

Java(TM) Plug-in: Version Blackdown-1.3.0-FCS  Oct-11-2000
Using JRE version 1.3.0 Classic VM
User home directory = /home/rafial
c:   clear console window
f:   finalize objects on finalization queue
g:   garbage collect
h:   display this help message
l:   dump classloader list
m:   print memory usage
q:   hide console
s:   dump system properties
t:   dump thread list
x:   clear classloader cache
0-5: set trace level to <n>

Ah well, I guess I'll just have to wait for that far distant day when
wiser heads have figured stuff out and something runnable trickles into
testing ;(