netscape ??

	Hello,

i'm just finishing to install the powerbook (pismo) of my boss.

she want's to be abble to use netscape.

when I apt-get install netscape (or communicator or wathever)
I get the following error
Sorry the following packages have unmet dependencies:
  netscape: Depends: communicator but it is not going to be installed or
                     navigator but it is not going to be installed
E: Sorry, broken packages

but when loocking at the 2 mirror I use (either
ftp.fr.debian.org or ftp.pasteur.fr )

I see on the non-free/binary-powerpc/web/
the netscape 4.6 and 4.7 packages. communicator packages are also here.

	how could I install netscape.

--
Suis-je bête. Je me suis fait kill-filoir. Il fait sombre là-dedans.
Plein de monde. Tiens vous êtes là aussi? Bonjour, bonjour une fois,