Re: PMUD

> >Nope, just missing sleep support in the kernel. Will be fixed as soon as
> >someone with a Pismo does some serious kernel hacking to properly
> >implement sleep, and posts the patch to linuxppc-dev.
>
> Well, I'm doing regular serious kernel hacking with a Pismo and still
> couldn't get sleep to work... (If only those ASICs were documented).

That wasn't directed at you, as I hope you knew well enough. But we could
need a few more eyes looking at this problem. Even though it seems to fall
into the 'hopeless' class :-)

All this Pismo weirdness wasn't really known at the time the last pmud was
released, that's how the Core99 stuff slipped in. Call it undue optimism
if you like.

	Michael