Re: yaboot/MacOS

On Thu, Feb 15, 2001 at 03:13:19PM +0000, tech_related@ip.pt wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I have yaboot (0.9-0.30-2) configured to load Debian by default, and when my machine boots I get
> a text-mode menu in which I am asked to choose between
>
> l: Debian GNU/Linux
> m: MacOS
>
> If I press 'l', I boot directly into Linux, but if I choose 'm' I am sent back to this menu three
> times; the fourth time I choose 'm' yaboot loads MacOS without any problems.

your macos= entry is wrong.  the OF boot command mac-boot just reloads
my menu when a command there fails, eventually it decides this program
is bogus and starts searching for other partitions to boot.  thats why
it works after you keep hitting it.

check your partition table and set macos= to the correct partition.

> Do you know how I can change this?

fix your /etc/yaboot.conf

--
Ethan Benson