yaboot/MacOS

Hi,

I have yaboot (0.9-0.30-2) configured to load Debian by default, and when my machine boots I get
a text-mode menu in which I am asked to choose between

l: Debian GNU/Linux
m: MacOS

If I press 'l', I boot directly into Linux, but if I choose 'm' I am sent back to this menu three
times; the fourth time I choose 'm' yaboot loads MacOS without any problems.

I can bypass this "problem" by holding down the Option key on start-up, since when using this
GUI if I press on the symbol for the MacOS partition it loads MacOS immediately.

Do you know how I can change this?

Thank you,

Manuel