Re: Help needed for X 4.0.2 & pismo

Thanks! After adding that line, I don't get an error message anymore. But, the
pismo ends up with a funky colored screen and I can't get out of it, even
with ctrl-alt-del and rebooting with ctrl-cmd-power seems to be the only
option. Any idea how to fix it?

p.s. I must add that debian is a pure joy to use, even without a GUI. Ooh my
hidden geeky nature is slowly showing up...

--
Joongul Lee
jlee@mpim-bonn.mpg.de