4.0.2 for pismo - open problems

Hi,

I just did my usual apt-get update apt-get upgrade for my pismo on testing and to my delight, 4.0.2 went into testing. Subsequently I went into several problems:

First, I had to install manually xserver-xfree86 using dpkg. This took me a while to discover, since dselect marked it as installed.

Second, I used an XF86Config-4 provided by Michael Flaig some time ago over this mailing list. The generated XF86Config worked quite beautifully but rendered the keyboard unusuable - something I don't understand. This forces me to boot into single user mode using single at the yaboot prompt.

Third, I used to disable 100dpi-Fonts by commenting out the respecive lines in the Font Section of XF86Config. This doesn't work any more - anyone any hint?

Fourth, I changed the input device in the pointer section to /dev/input/mice and the protocol to ImPS/2 - as suggested by the original XF86Config-4.

Fifth, I think, I'm not up to date regarding the 2nd and 3rd mouse button problem. Can anyone provide me with an appropriate way of emulating them?

Sixth, the speed of XFree 4.0.2 is impressive

Thanks for any help
	Olaf