Re: NO MOUSE

> I have a three disk set and have installed the packages and booted up
> _started x but no mouse! I have a Logitech usb wheelman.

You probably need to modify your X server config to point at the correct
mouse device. If you are running a recent kernel, including the
2.2.18pre21 kernel currently shipping in Debian, then the correct device
is /dev/input/mice.

On an older kernel, the device may be /dev/usbmouse.

Open the file /etc/X11/XF86Config (or XF86Config-4 if you are running
XFree 4.0). Change the "Device" line of the mouse section to the correct
device path. Now restart X.

Hopefully you can use your mouse now. If not, feel free to write back to
the list or to me personally.