startx

Hello
I 've installed the debian on my Pm 7200/90 on a 2Go hd (sdb5)
with dselect & apt file:/hd1/debian potato main (selected all files)
it's running well  and i can use all the shells
but i'm not able to startx = command not found
should i reinstall the X server? When i run anXious it says that it couldn't find any video driver . I think there are some parameters or files missing but which ones?
i looked at the man pages (man X11) and some directories listed in that manPage are not present on my machine. Is it possible to run dselect to reinstall X11 or what is the best solution? (I start linux threw the bootXapp control pannel in macOs8.6)
thanx for helping
janax (first message on that list)