Re: Booting install system

Try putting the kernel in a folder name "Linux Kernels" in your System
Folder, or in a folder with the same name next to the BootX App. The
ramdisk.image.gz can be put anywhere and selected under the options
button on either the app or extension. You need the kernel to boot,
although I've had no luck getting the installer to actually install a
kernel or modules in the fresh installation - I execute a shell in the
installer and copy my kernel and modules to the appropriate locations by
hand and use Quik-MacOs to install the bootblocks to load directly from
OF.

FWIW - I like debian on my smp s900 much better than MacOS, but
installation is still not a point and click experience....

good luck

Tom