Re: [Fwd: trackpad-g3 powerbook]

sorry to disturb you, but as I'm a full newbee, could you explain me how
you install the trackpad_tool.

I'm pretty new at this too, so let me remember what I did...
Download the Trackpad file and gunzip it (gunzip filename).  You'll then have a few files in whatever directory you downloaded the original too.  There should be one that ends in '.c'.  To compile it, type 'gcc filename.c'.  (you need to have gcc). Then you'll have a file called 'a.out'.  Rename it trackpad or something and move it to somwhere like /usr/local/bin or /usr/bin so you can just type it to run it.  So:
trackpad notap
will make it so that you don't click by tapping.  If you enter just 'trackpad' alone, it'll give you the other options you can use.  I'm still trying to figure out how to make notap happen automatically on boot up.

Josh.