Re: booting from openfirmware

Logan Hall wrote:

> > You could probably use tome viewer (or whatever mosX version it would be) to just
> > extract those files...
>
> Hmm.. now i just need to get the installer.  I hope it comes with macos X
> client because i can aford to buy that.

IIRC, there isn't going to be a client and a server version, just one that encompases
both....Which, presuming they keep the driver in the installer, means it will be
there.

> Is it possible that Darwin can install it some way?  I don't realy have the
> space to put darwin on but i will just need the of drivers for my card.

NFC.  I also don't know if Darwin comes in the standard tome format.  Since Darwin is
supposed to be not platform dependent, I can't imagine Apple endcoding the installer
in a MacOS specific format....

HTH
--Nelson Abramson

--
Shouldn't people be arrested and persecuted for engaging in their
constitutional rights?  http://www.opendvd.org