Kernel build problem.

I am having problems trying to build a 2.4 kernel. I can and have built many
2.2 kernels and that works fine. However attempts to build the 2.4 kernel
fail after I do make vmlinux. I have tried test 10 and test 12 and it does
the same thing on both my powerpc machines (one is a B&W G3 running potato
and one is an 8500 running woody)

each time I get an error 1 or error2 at a different location during the make
process.

Am I missing something obvious?

Rolf Schatzmann
Director of Operations
Eftel Radio Trading as Radiowan
Office: 08 9386 5555
Fax: 08 93868200
Mob: 0410 577 664

Radiowan - Biggest Pipes, lowest Prices.

Get a 128K Internet Connection with burst to 384K for a fraction of the cost
of ISDN.

Link multiple Metro or Regional sites with our VPN connections.