Re: other virtual consoles on powerbook?

Steven Hanley wrote:

> I chose the 82 key keyboard option during install, and things all seem to
> work, except pressing any of ctrl, option/alt or apple with thge function
> keys does not seem to change my virtual console, and using the fn key with
> any of the combinations also has no effect.

You need to press alt or command (depending if you have New Input Layer with
Linux keycodes or not, but it doesn't sound like you do), then fn and then the
function key for the terminal you want.

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project