other virtual consoles on powerbook?

All

just a quickie, how can I get to the other virtual consoles on a debian
install on a pismo?

I chose the 82 key keyboard option during install, and things all seem to
work, except pressing any of ctrl, option/alt or apple with thge function
keys does not seem to change my virtual console, and using the fn key with
any of the combinations also has no effect.

Are the other consoles available? or do I just wait till I finish the
install and then I can add them to /etc/inittab, sounds weird as my 7220 had
other virtual consoles available during install)

	See You
	    Steve

--
sjh@wibble.net http://wibble.net/~sjh/