request confirmation: no virtual desktop in x4 r128 server?

Well, according to the documentation for the XFree 4.0 server, the
handling of things like virtual desktops is up to the individual
driver, and since I didn't run into any mention of virtual desktops
in the r128 docs, I guess that means it doesn't have that feature?

(Given how that's the current leader in the laptop market, it's
kind of a bummer).

I thought I'd ask here just to double-check.

Phil
pgf@globalreach.net
Debian Woody/PPC crash test dummy