Re: [help] mesh - target 0 aborted

Michel Lanners wrote:

> Try putting your Fireball on a different ID. This was FAQ a very long
> time ago when MkLinux started supporting the 7/8/9x00 PCI-based
> machines... Nobody ever came up with any sort of explanation, but moving
> the disk to a different SCSI ID helped most of the time.

Unfortunately my fireball HD won't work unless it is set to id=0,
that is, MacOS won't startup at all. I guess I've got a lemon
--Quantum Fireball 1080S (Apple branded).

I already tried various id combinations, different orders in the
chain and even termination in the middle. all in vain. Irritating
part is that debian does recognize it once in a few boots and gives
me a kernel panic. It seems to occur randomly.

I'm going to swith it from mesh to 53C94 (I need to get cable
first.)

Thanks,
abe
--
"Are there sections? Consider transitions."