Re: XFree4.0x and Pismo touchpad

> See the documentation on the new input layer, linked on BenH's page
> (penguinppc.apple.com/~benh/).

Are you sure the above url is correct? I seem to have trouble connecting
to it. I also tried penguinppc.org/~benh, but got the response 403
Forbidden.

> > The other problem with the keypad is that the pad itself works like a
> > button (i.e a tap on the pad generates a click). Some of you might
> > disagree that this is a problem, but, is there any way to disable this
> > "feature"?
>
> Get the trackpad tool. 'trackpad notap' fixes this. Now what package was
> that in, or should that go into?

Ok, I will search for it. Any pointers to the right package would be great
though. ;)

> > And, last, when I need to do small movements with the pointer, the pointer
> > moves, and then moves back to the previous position (a sticky behavior).
>
> I've had that sort of behavior after cleaning the surface of the PB
> including trackpad with isopropanol. Wiping with a damp tissue paper fixed
> it. Go figure (or ask Apple tech support).

Ok, didn't realize my fingers were *that* slobby but .. I try that anyway.
=)

-- Magnus Forsberg [magnus.forsberg@sapio.se]
   Sapio AB    www.sapio.se   +46-8-694 80 45