Re: X11 config

On Thursday 16 November 2000 20:22, Gordon Dykes wrote:
> I an having problems configuring X
>
> On my pc, running suse there was an application called sax to configure X.
>
> Are there any similar utilities for debian or could somebody send me
> the configuration file for an imac (rev B).
>
> Your time is much appreciated.

hi,

the only way i was able to get X running on my imac was using a different
xserver. you can get it from:

ftp://ftp.suse.com/pub/projects/powerpc/xpmac/

the application you're looking for is called "anXious". it will help you
configuring your XF86Config settings, but it will not select Xpmac as default
xserver, so you might have to do this manually.

-randy-