X and Woody

I just installed woody and it seems that the .debs available do not make up a complete X package. I thought about building them myself, using the source and the PowerMac X development branch available from penguinppc.org, but I don't have enough space on my Linux partition to do the complete build. So my question is, what are the possible solutions? Are there any problems using the 3.3.6 X .debs with woody? If I do that, should I upgrade any packages I can to their 4.0.1 counterparts (I'd think it would be a bad idea to mix 3.3.6 and 4 .debs, but what do I know).

Anyway if anyone with a woody installation could let me know what they're using for X, I'd appreciate it.

Thanks in advance,
Matt