Re: [BUG?] Dependency issues

"C.M. Connelly" wrote:

> If you want to have the packages *now*, you can download the
> source and build them yourself (if your /etc/apt/sources.list file
> has the necessary deb-src lines (just like the deb lines, but with
> deb-src instead, usually), you can type (as root)
>
>    apt-get -b source <package>
>
> which will download and build the package

I'll be damned... Here I've been putting everything aside, trying to
figure out why apt won't finish the damned potato -> woody upgrade...
and the explanation is in my mailbox...

Now, how long does the autobuilder usually take? My machine will be in
half upgraded state until I can lay my paws on the latest version of
libnss-db... I tried to get apt to build it, but that failed miserably.

--
Donate free food with a simple click: http://www.thehungersite.com/

Pål Are Nordal
a_blip@bigfoot.com