Re: usb support

> its bastards like that who make me wonder why i put so much time into
> writing this utility and doing all the work of researching boot
> problems and how to setup the *most reliable* bootstrap.   but if
> people really want me too ill be more then happy to take down my web
> pages, stop maintaining and distributing ybin, stop writing
> documentation and answering questions on these lists, just say the
> word.  this all takes ALOT of my time i could spend elsewhere if
> nobody wants my efforts.

Calm down, there's too many clueless newbies around to get all worked up
over everyone of them. Hey, I don't read documentation most of the time,
and I still think I can stick my bootstrap partition anywhere I like. But
then, I think I can remember the OF command to reset the boot variables
after some stupid kernel crash zapped the PRAM.

Sure, you can do whatever you like with Linux, and there's always more
than one way to do it, _if_ you know what you're doing.

Newbies, please take Ethans advice on booting if you want to avoid
trouble. If you don't, make sure you have a fallback method of booting set
up that can save you in case you mess up (technically, setting up
alternative boot methods would mean you're beyond newbie, so that warning
doesn't apply to you anyway :-)

	Michael