downloading linux-pmac-stable

 About three weeks ago the distribution of linux-pmac-stable, which is
 "the" stable kernel for PPC, as it was claimed, has been given to the
 samba group in the USA. This was in order to release the previous
 server from the load, and allow for a cheaper/faster distribution.
 The new server, however, is having problems...

>26th September - We are currently having some problems with throughput
>so rsync transfers may be unreliable at the moment.

 Are there any plans to use ftp.kernel.org as the main distribution?
 This would allow for mirroring, and release the load from samba.

 Sergio