Re: exim 3.16-3.1 and 3.16-4 (and libc6 2.1.3-13)

 Hi Robert,

 I am using libc6 2.1.3-10, that also seems the only one available
 for woody, together with exim 3.16-3.1 and I am reporting no
 problems so far. Where did you get libc6 2.1.94 from? The c libs
 are the most delicate thing to compile by yourself, and I would
 recommend to stick with 2.1.3-10.

 Cheers,
 Sergio