Re: report on iMacDV/iBook SE (was Re: Installing Debian on an Imac DV)

Hadess wrote:

> I still have to test XF4 on these 2 machines. Does the ati128 driver
> recognize the Rage 128 Mobility ?

The latest CVS probably does, but it doesn't work nevertheless because it
can't cope with the flat panel :(

In the DRI PPC branch I have added an option "DisableFP" to surpass this
issue, so that might work (only at the full panel resolution though),
including 3d acceleration :)

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project