Re: Call for help - compile me a kernel?

On Fri, Sep 29, 2000 at 01:34:17PM +0100, Chris Emerson wrote:
> I thought an ext3 filesystem was usable by ext2 stuff, as long as you
> re-journaled before using ext3 again?

It's backwards-compatable as long as the filesystem is clean. Which means if
I crash, quik can't load quik.conf. I don't think it can load the kernel,
either. I wonder if anyone will ever update quik to support reiser or any of
those... I really wish I could use yaboot....

Peter