Re: G4: Potato: fbdrv. Need more mouse buttons.

> I'm in an "almost there" state with a new G4 which will be the
> first of a cluster in use at our new music technolgy lab here at
> the University of Glasgow.  I've read my way through the mail list
> archive, and tried pretty well everything, but can't get the 2 and
> 3 button mouse emulation to work.

Cut straight through the mess and use BenH's 2.2.17pre20 or later kernels
which have the new input device code. /dev/input/mice returns all mouse
events including button emulation keycodes, on both ADB and USB keyboards
(adb_buttons emulation used to work on ADB only so far). See instructions
on setting up the /dev/input files on BenH's site (ppclinux.apple.com??).

	Michael