Re: XFree 4 notes

On Wed, 13 Sep 2000, Daniel Jacobowitz wrote:
> You need to be at least a little bit woody to use these at all, anyway.
> Less so on powerpc at the moment, since I'm building against Potato
> libraries, but that will change soon, I think.

My system is quite a but woody, but not totally. And besides, the question of
getting netscape fixed for potato r1 isn't really connected to X4 directly,
4.7 is in proposed-updates for i386 but not for ppc (though it is in woody
for ppc).

> Besides, Mozilla M17 has been working very nicely for me.

yes, but I need ssl for online homework... until PSM is opened up(soon now I
hope), I can't have that with mozilla.

> Dan

Thanks for all your hard work!