mac on linux compilation

Howdy, I was recently attempting to compile mac on linux hwne it gave me
the errors(see attached log file)  Just a quick insite on my system, i
have kde2 installed, i had to apt-get install binutils-dev and apt-get
install ncurseslib5-dev before the mac on linux would even remotely come
close to compiling.  Any help would be greatly apreicated.

Oh one other thing, what is the best way to emulate a 2 button or 3
button mouse for X(in particular either afterstep or kde).  And is it
possible i could remap the delete key on the g3 keyboard to ^h instead
of the forward delete?

clay
async.c: In function `poll_thread_entry':
async.c:222: warning: implicit declaration of function `abort_doze'
53c94.c: In function `s53c94_init':
53c94.c:396: warning: implicit declaration of function `pthread_mutexattr_setkind_np'
mesh.c: In function `mesh_init':
mesh.c:266: warning: unused variable `s'
mesh.c:297: warning: implicit declaration of function `pthread_mutexattr_setkind_np'
In file included from /usr/include/asm/bitops.h:9,
                 from /usr/include/linux/bitops.h:69,
                 from /usr/include/linux/fs.h:23,
                 from scsi-unit.c:24:
/usr/include/asm/system.h:73: warning: `struct task_struct' declared inside parameter list
/usr/include/asm/system.h:73: warning: its scope is only this definition or declaration, which is probably not what you want.
/usr/include/asm/system.h:75: warning: `struct task_struct' declared inside parameter list
In file included from /usr/include/linux/bitops.h:69,
                 from /usr/include/linux/fs.h:23,
                 from scsi-unit.c:24:
/usr/include/asm/bitops.h: In function `ext2_find_next_zero_bit':
/usr/include/asm/bitops.h:177: warning: implicit declaration of function `cpu_to_le32p'
partition.c:567: warning: `get_num_par' defined but not used
make[2]: bison: Command not found
make[2]: *** [modes.tab.c] Error 127
make[1]: *** [_subdir_parser] Error 2
make: *** [_subdir_drivers] Error 2