Re: yaboot dual boot problems (success!)

Ethan, Matt...thank you for your assistance.  I've broken through
the fog...the powerpc-utils must have made all the difference.  I've
bounced this baby about a dozen times, adjusted the delay and
defaultos to where I'm satisifed.  Awesome.  Thanks again.

P.S.  This is my son's machine...he wants me to teach him Hello World
in C in linux, and thanks to your help he can go from one partition to
another with ease.