Re: making a cd bootable for a mac

Hello Matthew,

mkhybrid is a tool that can make cross platform bootable CD.
I know that it can be compile on Linux and on Cygwin (a windows NT port of bash and others GNU tools).

Recently, I used mkhybrid on Cygwin to make a Prep-powerpc bootable cdrom image. Then a used Adaptadec Easy Creator to burn it.

Hope that, this can be usefull for you.

Laurent