New yaboot/ybin. please test.

There is a preliminary yaboot 0.7 (with ybin 0.21) package at
<http://www.them.org/~drow/debian/> now.  Install the powerpc-utils package
there first if you want any of the neat nvram stuff ybin can now do.

The only major change from upstream is that I renamed ofboot.b to
ofboot.b.sh; I don't want people confusing the two and copying the shell
script to their HFS partition.  Thoughts, Ethan?

All feedback appreciated.  The one thing left to do is a yabootconfig
script; it should be pretty trivial on top of ybin.

Dan