Re: Installation super-woes on PowerBook 3400

A little update.. I found a miboot.img dating from BootX 1.2, and now I
can boot!

Only problem is, my 180MHz 603 chip shows only 11.39 BogoMIPS :(

I know this is related to a bug that was fixed in BootX 1.2. ... ok, but I
can't seem to unsit BootX 1.2.2 from Linux (the only unsit util I found
was for libc5... still runs, but doesn't identify the archive as a stuffit
file). So am I stuck? (probably not... at least there is much more hope
than before... :)  )

Thanks,
Patrix.
==
http://www.patrix.org
"You can have Peace, or you can have Freedom. Don't ever count on having
both at the same time." - Robert A. Heinlein