Re: KDE2 (snapshot) debs available

Kevin Puetz wrote:

> On Wed, 06 Sep 2000, you wrote:
> > Kevin Puetz wrote:
> > > Debian/PowerPC packages of KDE2 are now built and are apt-able from
> > > http://southpole.penguinpowered.com - just add the line
> > >
> > >     deb http://southpole.penguinpowered.com/debian woody kde2
> >
> > Any reason to use your packages over the ones from
> > http://kde.tdyc.com/Debian/ ?
>
> same ones, except that southpole had them about a day sooner :-)
>
> southpole is my site, but I'm uploading them to tdyc now too. I was actually
> just about to upload some 9/01 stuff there and announce that kde.tdyc.com
> was the site now. You're quick :-)

Well, I stumbled across kde.tdyc.com today browsing my Bookmarks. I was rather
surprised that there were powerpc binaries :)

Anyway, I suppose they should be in the main archive RSN... Nonetheless,
thanks Kevin for building those (I'm upgrading currently :)

Michel

Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86 and The DRI Project