Installation SUCCEDED on PowerBook 3400

YES YES YES YES!

My memory seems to be getting worse and worse with each passing day ;) But
I had a disk image of my other hard drive with MacOS and BootX
1.2.2... and so I had miboot. I dd'd my partition with this miboot, and,
lo and behold, everything worked, and now I have a much more normal 119.60
BogoMIPS!

/me dances around!!!

Only problem, the penguin logo when I boot is uglier than
before... but.. I don't care, since everything's much faster ;)  (I may
care if it means X isn't working properly... but those problems are for
later).

Cheers,
Patrix.
==
http://www.patrix.org
"You can have Peace, or you can have Freedom. Don't ever count on having
both at the same time." - Robert A. Heinlein