Kensington Orbit two-button trackball and X

Ok, I'm running Potato on a G3 and I have an adb Orbit trackball from
Kensington with two buttons.  For whatever reason, X makes my left mouse
button act normally but the right button acts as if it's the middle
button.  Thus, I have no real way to make a right mouse click, which is
often a useful thing to be able to do.  Is there a configuration file
anywhere that allows mouse buttons to be remapped or is there an option
I can give X in the XF86Config file that would do the trick?  I assume
that if the right button worked correctly I could just set 'Emulate 3
buttons' and click both buttons for a middle click.  I've tried adding
the option 'Buttons 2' to my mouse section in XF86Config, but that
didn't change anything.

Thanks for the help,
Will Dukes