3 button mice and the Powerbook

I already have a PC server running Linux at home, so I thought that I'd make the journey to the dark side complete and make my Mac PowerBook G3 into a Debian/MacOS machine.

One glaring question that I have is, where can I get a 3 button serial mouse that I can use with my Mac? I'd rather have the correct serial connector on the mouse rather than have to use a PC serial -> Mac serial converter cable.

Thanks for any ideas,

Chris
--
The plan was simple.  Unfortunately, so was Bullwinkle.