Re: Version of mutt for debian powerpc

I'll repeat this as often as necessary... you are running woody.  There
is no woody for powerpc.  There will not be a woody until potato is
released, unless someone donates a developer with time do it a machine
to build it on.

Mutt will come with everything else in one huge lump, not too far in
the future.