Re: Xpmac.deb

Tuomas Kuosmanen wrote:

> (Hello folks on this list btw - reading the archives has been VERY helpful
> in getting my powerbook ("pismo") working on debian.. You are doing a great
> job! :)

Note that on a Pismo, either Jack Howarth's XFree86 4.0 RPMs (sorry don't know
the URL) or my experimental tarballs (4.0b currently) at

are most certainly faster than Xpmac.

Pauli's exclusive, Heisenberg's uncertain, and Schroedinger just waves.
Debian GNU/Linux (powerpc,i386) user \   member of XFree86, Team *AMIGA*, AUGS