Re: Booting of PPC Installation on PowerPC/Mac impossible?

I used the latest boot floppies (2.2.15-2000-06-07) from potato
(boot-floppy-hfs.img and root.bin). I donwloaded drivers and base.tgz from the
net (worked perfectly, well I am not sure about sound, but at least network).
But the last steps failed (boot from harddisk, make a boot floppy).

Can anybody send me the man page of quik (I do not have an installed Debian
powerpc system) and quik.conf?

I've seen the example configuration at http://www.debian.de/Lists-Archives/debi
an-powerpc-0004/msg00030.html and it seems to be pretty similar to lilo. And I
think it is worth to try to run it from the second console.

I am wondering if there is an option to boot from the sda2 with the
boot-floppy-hfs.img? When I used it to install the system, a TUX came up, but
no option for kernel boot parameters like in the i386 rescue disc.

When I booted with the resue floppy (when macos was still installed), it was
simply ejected. So what is the purpose of the rescue floppy in the power mac

Thank you.