Re: [linux-fbdev] Re: 2.3.99pre7-8 experiences

ajoshi@shell.unixbox.com said:
> No, everyone should *not* use 4.0 yet, at least those with Mach64
> chipsets.  the ATI driver in the stock 4.0 source does not work on
> ppc, I have added PPC support and will get it into 4.01 if i get some
> more free time soon.

Xpmac is so much faster than XF68_FBDev it's not even funny, but I don't want
to give up my wheel mouse :-( If you're looking for testers for mach64 accel,
you know where to ask - assuming I'm not busy wiping the drool off my keyboard
:-)

I wish you well on making that deadline...