Re: Instructions to install the battery monitor for the Laptop

 Thanks for the patch. I hope it will be inserted in the next package.
 As for the GNOME battery monitor, as far as I remember it does not
 work yet. There was a *preliminary* patch for allowing apmd support,
 but we are still waiting for the Debian package of pmud, that shuld
 gather all these things together. Stephan Leemburg first volunteered
 for doing the job, but I have not heard since.

> Nice article on Debian for Powerbooks!  Very extensive and thorough.

 Thanks!

 Sergio