Re: 7200 installation - floppy

Ethan Benson <erbenson@alaska.net> writes:

> On Fri, Apr 21, 2000 at 07:42:55PM -0400, ELN/basicprinting wrote:
> >
> > A search engine for the lists.debian.org eludes me.
>
> there was no such thing as email lists in 1900 therefore there can be
> no results to any searches. ;-)
>
> (ie the debian list search program has been broken ever since y2k happened)

Ah, I was trying to put my finger on when it stopped working....

You *can* get it to work, but it's really annoying.  You can't leave
the date field empty anymore, so if you want to do a
non-date-restricted search you have to select all of the dates :-(

In whatever netscape I have for windows, I can click the top date
range and shift-click the bottom one, but in linux, I have to
individually select each date range :-(

HTH,

cbb