Annoying problem with the floppy

 Hi,

 I can not mount the floppy in the PowerBook (1999).
 As root, everything is fine. As user, it does not work.

> --> mount /dev/hdc /mnt/Bay
>mount: only root can do that
> -->

 However ...

> brwxrwxrwx    1 root     cdrom     22,   0 Aug 14  1998 /dev/hdc
> drwxrwxrwx    4 root     root         1024 Mar 17 13:51 mnt
> drwxrwxrwx    2 root     root         1024 Aug 14  1998 Bay

 where /etc/ftab says:

> /dev/hdc     /mnt/Bay    ext2    user,noauto,rw,suid,exec   0 0

 So, the permissions are ok, fstab seems ok, but still I can not mount
 the floppy. Any idea? Yes, I know /dev/hdc has the cdrom group, but
 it is a bay, and changing the group every time I change the device in
 the bay sounds unreasonable to me. But even that, changing both
 /dev/hdc and /mnt/Bay to floppy, it still does not work.

 Sergio