Linux on a RS/6000 with PowerPC and MCA

(First to all: Sorry, if this is/was discussed, but I have only a very
limited WWW-Access. Sorry!)

Is there a (even very little chance) to get something to boot (must not do
usefull things) on a RS/6000 Model 250 (with a PPC 601@80MHz and MCA)? If
there is work in progress for this machine, I can offer (due to my spare
time) little support in testing and (perhaps) also coding.

"What is this talk of 'release'?  We do not make software 'releases'. Our
software 'escapes', leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality
assurance people in it's wake."          -- BSD Programmers Statements #5