Linux on a RS/6000 with PowerPC and MCA

(First to all: Sorry, if this is/was discussed, but I have only a very
limited WWW-Access. Sorry!)

Is there a (even very little chance) to get something to boot (must not do
usefull things) on a RS/6000 Model 250 (with a PPC 601@80MHz and MCA)? If
there is work in progress for this machine, I can offer (due to my spare
time) little support in testing and (perhaps) also coding.

Sincerly,
Ralf

--
"What is this talk of 'release'?  We do not make software 'releases'. Our
software 'escapes', leaving a bloody trail of designers and quality