Re: Source-dependencies and bad packages list?

On Wed, Apr 05, 2000 at 12:47:50PM +0300, Konstantinos Margaritis wrote:
> Hi all,
>    I know I have been very quiet lately, but I believe I am able to find
> some time now to do some actual and useful work wrt the immininent
> release of potato on powerpc.
>    One thing I think I can do is try to fix remaining porting bugs on some
> packages. Other might be to test boot-floppies (which I will definetely
> do, as I am about to reinstall my system from scratch -- too many
> poweroffs, no ups, and too many 'UNEXPECTED INCONSISTENCIES' in fsck, are
> not my idea of a stable system).
>    For the first, I will need a recent source-dependencies file, and a
> 'bad' packages list. Hartmut, I remember you giving me those files a while
> ago, do you have recent versions? or know where I can get them?
>
>    Well, that's all. I just hope I wouldn't have to work to live :-)
>
> Konstantinos Margaritis

The source deps come from http://buildd.debian.org/andrea/powerpc.

The bad packages... well, I really should have the list up by now, but
I don't :(

What I do have on me are the list of 'dubious' packages - the packages
which generate 'comparison is always false/true due to limited range of
data type' warnings, by misusing unsigned characters.  I'll attach it.
It would be great if someone could work on some of these.  Barring
warnings, most should build fine.

Dan

typespeed_0.4.0-1
gambc_3.0-1